If you have very large breasts that are making you feel self-conscious and insecure, you may want to consider breast reduction surgery. Many women struggling with overly large breasts often want to know – Am I a good candidate for breast reduction.
Breast reduction surgery involvesremoving excess skin and fat from the breasts, in order to reduce them to a more pleasing and comfortable size.
Are you a good candidate for breast reduction?
Quite apart from the emotional challenges, some women with overly large breasts also experience physical discomfort such as regular neck, back,or shoulder pain. If this is your experience, you may be a good candidate for breast reduction.
Below are some of the other symptoms that could indicate that breast reduction may be right for you:
- Breasts are too large for your body size. Very large breasts are often out of proportion with the rest of the body.
- Unable to enjoy an active lifestyle. Having overly large breasts can limit your participation in activities such as jogging, swimming, and aerobics.
- Can’t find close that fit. Many women with overly large breasts often find it difficult to find clothes that fit their figure.
- Poor posture. The heavy weight of the breasts can place extra stress on the spine, and alter its normal curvature.
- Grooves in the shoulders. The weight of the breasts can also cause the bra straps to leave deep grooves in the shoulders.
Think you may be a candidate for breast reduction? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the Atlanta and Conyers, GA areas, Panacea Plastic Surgery is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.panaceaplasticsurgery.com, or by calling (770) 929-0634.